Thursday, September 30, 2010

Sept 27, 2010

Hey family and friends, this is going to be really quick because i dont have too much time, but the biggest news is that I-m leaving marcala this wednesday! Im super sad, but i feel good about whats coming and im glad to know that the Lord is in charge and needs me in another place. Ill miss my little paradise town, but i-ll never forget it.

This week was super hard. Not going to lie, it tried my patience and faith, but I learned a lot and Im ready to keep working.

There was one funny that Id like to mention:

While walking through the market i heard this strange baby cry.. its wasnt normal, but definitely a baby. i turned to look to see what it was and i saw a bright green parrot mocking the sound. hahahahah it totally threw me off guard but it was awesome. those birds have talent! MLIAIH


Well i know this is way short, but let it suffice to say that the church is absolutely true and God loves each and every one of you. He knows you and wants to hear from you always. He's in charge of this work and if you let Him, He'll guide you in your life. The scriptures are His words and how He talks to us these days. I've found numberless answers to the scriptures and i'm so grateful for that tender mercy in my life.

Love you all so much and I hope you're all well and happy. Keep praying for and accepting opportunities to share your testimony and strengthen the Kingdom of God here on earth.

Love,
Hermana Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment